Monday, April 14, 2008

Pretty Pink Trailers, (Beauty is Everywhere)


Hubby and I went for a drive today, and we went past one of my favorite sights, this old pink trailer, with the wonderful curved metal porch roof. (Yes, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!) I actually had my camera with me, (I usually forget to bring it along) and finally got a photo of this old slice of americana pie.


After I got home, I noticed this one particular artist on the front page treasury of Etsy. I checked out
Aliette's wonderful shop and to my surprise found this terrific print of a delightful pretty pink trailer! Love at first sight! Bought it immediately, and can't wait to get it, frame it, hang it, and adore it!

8 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Totally digging the curved awning. What a nice serendipitous purchase!

Chris Stone said...

I LOVE THAT TRAILER! I WANT TO LIVE THERE!

ahem. sorry for yelling.

Kirsten said...

Very cute trailer- the real one and the art one.

picciolo said...

that print must have been meant for you! The trailer is great, love the curved porch
: )

High Desert Diva said...

What a classic!

That print is meant for you!

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! Is it a print of a collage? I recognize the flowers on the front as the print from Amy Butler's lotus fabric (I have pajamas that I made out of it).

Victoria said...

The description simply stated that it was a print of an original illustration. However I agree, it does look like there are collage elements incorporated. Love that you recognize the flower patterned fabric!

Laraib said...
This comment has been removed by the author.